May 23, 2026
ManyPress
World

Ruski zvaničnici: U ukrajinskom napadu na studentski dom poginulo 10 osoba

In the attack of the Ukrainian army on a student dormitory in the city of Starobilsk, 10 people were killed and 38 were injured, Russian officials announced. A Russian Emergencies Ministry official sa

NF

ManyPress Editorial Team

ManyPress Editorial

May 23, 2026 · 9:54 AM1 min readSource: N1 Info
Ruski zvaničnici: U ukrajinskom napadu na studentski dom poginulo 10 osoba

In the attack of the Ukrainian army on a student dormitory in the city of Starobilsk, 10 people were killed and 38 were injured, Russian officials announced. A Russian Emergencies Ministry official said so far "48 people have been affected by the attack" in the city in Luhansk Oblast, which is located in northeastern Ukraine and where Russian leaders are stationed. After the attack, 11 students are missing, said the leader of Luhansk Leonid Pasechnik, reports the Russian agency TASS.

Yesterday, Russia accused Ukraine of a deliberate drone attack on Starobilsk, and President Vladimir Putin ordered his army to prepare options for retaliation, Reuters reports. Ukraine's military has denied Russian accusations and said it hit a drone commando unit in the area, and that Kiev respected international humanitarian law.

Key points

  • Yesterday, Russia accused Ukraine of a deliberate drone attack on Starobilsk, and President Vladimir Putin ordered his army to prepare options for retaliation, Reuters reports.
  • Ukraine's military has denied Russian accusations and said it hit a drone commando unit in the area, and that Kiev respected international humanitarian law.

AdvertisementAd Placeholder — Configure AdSense in .env.localNEXT_PUBLIC_ADSENSE_CLIENT=ca-pub-XXXXXXXX

This article was independently rewritten by ManyPress editorial AI from reporting originally published by N1 Info.

World